Get started with your glasses, find all downloads and info you need. Or contact us to get more help – our support team is here for you.
Get started with Fauna
Ready to use your Fauna Audio Glasses for the first time?
Check out our quick start page and helpful tips or watch the video.
User guidesQuick user guide in English pdf
Use this guide to quickly set up your glasses for use. Quick user guide auf Deutsch pdf
Quick user guide en italiano pdf
Quick user guide en español pdf
Quick user guide en français pdf
Full user guide pdf
Use this guide to get in-depth information on using Fauna. Instructions for opticians pdf
Here you can find all the information your optician needs to change your lenses.
Frequently asked questions
We currently have a lead time of 3-4 weeks. We are working on decreasing the shipment time.
Shipping within the euro area, Switzerland, und UK is free of cost. Fauna does not currently ship outside this region but is expanding fast to accommodate customers worldwide. Please be aware that you will have to take care of paying customs and additional taxes upon delivery yourself when ordering from Switzerland.
Yes, it is possible at your optician. Fauna currently offers glasses with blue-light filter lenses and sun lenses. To learn more, read our user guide or check our guide for opticians.
Currently, Fauna is available in 4 colours. We are planning to add more colours next year.
Yes, it works with all common smartphones. For iOS users, that means iPhone 5 or higher with iOS 10 or higher; for Android users, that means most Android devices with Android 6.0 or higher.
Check whether your glasses are fully charged by putting them into the charging case. Check whether they are activated and try re-connecting after taking them out of the charging case. Or, try force pairing.
Charge your case and glasses completely. If you’ve already done that, try a factory reset:
- Make sure your Fauna is charged and not connected to your phone. Quickly tap both touchpads on the temples four times. It doesn’t have to happen at the same time. However, it is important that you wait for the acoustic signal, a double “beep”.
- Put your glasses back into the charging case.
- Press your Fauna into the case. Please also pay attention to the “glasses status” LED in the middle of the case; it should light up once.
- Close the lid. Now check whether the left and right outermost of the four “case status” LEDs light up. These indicate that both temples are in contact with the charging pins and are being charged correctly.
- Open the case again. Press the glasses down again so that the “glasses status” LED lights up. This will put your glasses back into operation.
You have the right to cancel and return your order within 14 days, for any reason and without justification. This period expires 14 days after the day you received your goods.
We offer an extended return policy for returning the glasses within 30 days. Please check your shipment notification email for the link for returns.
Important: Always return both glasses and case together.
If the battery is damaged please bring it to your local recycling center. Please make sure to get confirmation otherwise we can not exchange your broken device within the warranty period.